Thursday, October 1, 2009

What We Learned on our Trip

Today we looked at pictures and videos of our trip.  Then, we each told one thing that we liked or learned at the Greathouse Butterfly Farm.


William said, "I liked seeing the black caterpillar."


Thiago said, "I like when we saw the butterfly and inside the spider place."


Taylor said, "I learned about butterflies.  I learned that we need them."


Rad said, "I learned about butterflies' wings.  They break."


Patrick said, "You have to be really careful with a butterfly when you try to get it on a brush."


Lola said, "I saw the caterpillar."


Kirstyn said, "I seen the big butterfly."


Julianna said, "I liked feeding the butterflies."


Jose said, "The big one got on my back."


Devante said, "I like when Devan dressed up silly.  He had the nose, a proboscis."


Christopher said, "I like when I saw the golden spider and the grasshoppers."


Chase said, "I like seeing the butterflies in the cage."


Benjamin said, "We see a chrysalis."


A'shawna said, "I learned about the butterfly house."


Amari said, "I liked to feed the butterflies."

No comments: